Delvaux is looking for a Press Officer.
Job summary :
He/She is the main point of contact for the Belgian media and coordinates the worldwide requests from press agencies. He/she will be handling press releases, coordinating worldwide media inquiries, constantly liaising with our press agencies and support local and worldwide events in order to promote and share the right image of the brand with the media.
- PR Relations : in charge of the national media by responding on behalf of Delvaux to media inquiries and coordinate inquiries from worldwide press agencies
- Follow up press samples: samples orders, dispatch to press agencies, shipping procedure, events
- Coordinating worldwide press events: samples, goodie bags, materials, set-up
- Contact person between press , supply chain and logistic departments for: samples deliveries, CITES documents and Carnet ATA for events
- In charge of worldwide monthly press clipping report : collecting off-and online media coverage and summarize results
- Press trips/visits: coordinating workshop tours, hotel, transportation
This list is not exhaustive.
- Required studies and experience : Master Communication/PR studies or Economics
- Required skills : PR, media knowledge, writing skills, FR/NL/EN
Interested? Send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com