FAÇON JACMIN is a young ready-to- wear Denim Wardrobe for Women. Belgian twins Alexandra & Ségolène Jacmin create with FAÇON JACMIN an authentic collection of high quality garments, entirely made out of Japanese denim. The brand proudly breaks the restraints of fashion by diversifying and sophisticating the denim. Their pieces invoke boldness with a touch of delicateness. With their Mobile Boutique they already conquered Belgian and French territory and there are a lot more cities to come! At the moment they are looking for an Executive Assistent Intern to join their team.
- All-round assisting FAÇON JACMIN co-founder Ségolène Jacmin on a variety of tasks
- Managing & handling the stock, i.e. receiving, counting, labelling the clothes
- Visual merchandising at our Studio in Brussels
- Supporting of customers and press interactions
- Managing online sales: packaging & organizing the sending
- Managing lending pieces for press/shootings: preparing, sending, checking return
- Interest in fashion and denim
- Dynamic and enthusiast
- Organized and pragmatic
- Initiative-rich and an out-of- the-box way of thinking
- Flexible and stress-resistant
- Team player but also independent worker
- Fluent in English (French and/or Dutch are a plus)
- Driver’s license
- Min. 3 months
- The opportunity to participate in a small team as assistant of the co-founder of FAÇON JACMIN
- The environment to boost your dynamic character by working independently on a variety of tasks
- The chance to participate in all the aspects of a young dynamic fashion brand.
If this description gives you the feeling that FAÇON JACMIN is your natural habitat, do not hesitate to contact them at email@example.com! They are looking forward to receiving your enthusiast CV and motivation letter. Please do not forget to add your availabilities for the internship. Just to be transparent it is a non-paid position.