Christian Wijnants is an Antwerp based designer who started his own brand in 2003. He is well-known for his knitwear and prints and his collection is carried by more than 100 retailers worldwide. We are currently looking for an intern to strengthen our creative team for a minimal period of 3 month.
- You are a textile design or fashion design student
- You know how to work with patterns, and sewing machines
- You are a motived hard working person, who is willing to gain experience in prints, knitwear and shape development
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
Working closely with our design team you are going to be involved in:
- Draping, shape development
- Prototype realisation
- Assistance to patternmakers
- Drawing prints by hand and with the computer
- Technical drawings
- Assisting during our show in Paris (September), and photo-shoots in Antwerp
- All around support for the team in studio.
We have an internship opening in our creative team starting from beginning of march.
Email your portfolio, CV & motivation to: email@example.com