FLORA MIRANDA is a fashion designer based in Antwerp, Belgium. FM embraces the experiment as a vehicle towards broadening established standards of craftsmanship and design. Fuelled by a friction of intellectual concepts and intuitive production she is challenging the obsolete idea of high couture and exploring techniques that are detached from design tradition or history. To FM fashion does not only describe garments, it involves a whole aesthetic sphere that we are surrounding ourselves with, that we believe in.
The label is currently looking for an all around creative intern for a duration of at least 3 months.
In this position you will work and create hands on:
• take over responsibilities within the design process, the making of patterns and prototypes
• create textile samples
• experience fittings with models
• assist with organizational tasks
• gain insight in event preparations and photoshoots
• a fashion design student, textile student or receive technical education
• passionately interested in art and fashion
• an independent worker with a high sense for crafts
• on time, stress resistant and a responsible character
• always up to walk the extra mile
• blessed with good english skills